Named after a natural formation of an eagle in a large boulder in the northern section of the city, Eagle Rock is home to Occidental College and a colorful variety of socioeconomic groups of people. Eagle Rock is a widely diversified city, with a large majority consisting of younger, urban middle class that work as creative professionals relating to design and information technology. Over the past few years an increasing number of hipsters and those a part of the creative class have chosen to reside in Eagle Rock because the city has historically been known for it’s bohemian vibe and mixture of various counter-culture groups that have come and gone, and reappeared since the 1920’s. Eagle Rock is becoming increasingly known for it’s annual Eagle Rock Music Festival, which was started in 1999, and continues to be a bigger event with each year.
Eagle Rock has a large number of wonderful character Craftsman and Spanish architecture homes. Throughout the city there are many California Bungalows, in addition to the architecturally significant higher end homes which are mostly located north of Hill Avenue within Eagle Rock.
Eagle Rock Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Eagle Rock
- 2216 Laverna Avenue Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 4919 Avoca Street Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 1590 Glen Aylsa Avenue Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 7132 N Figueroa Street Eagle Rock, CA 90042
Sold Listings in Eagle Rock
- 1039 N Glen Arbor Avenue N Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 5414 Dahlia Drive Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 5136 HERMOSA Avenue Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 4427 Alumni Avenue Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 1205 Eagle Vista Drive Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 5028 Sierra Villa Drive Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 1220 El Paso Drive Eagle Rock, CA 90065
- 5283 TOWNSEND Avenue Eagle Rock, CA 90041
- 5032 Mosaic Court Eagle Rock, CA 90041
Eagle Rock School Data
Eagle Rock School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
Eagle Rock Schools
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school data. Please check back soon.